Five ingredient, slow cooked, one pot wonder!
Prep 15 min | Cook 5 Hours | Serves 5
Recipe By: Paulene Christie @ www.slowcookercentral.com
- 1kg diced chuck/casserole steak.
- 1 onion – diced
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp Meadow & Marrow Natural Bone Broth Concentrate
- 6 sweet berry truss tomatoes
- Add beef, onion, tomato paste and bone broth to slow cooker.
- Mix well to combine.
- Place whole berry tomatoes on top.
- Cook on low for 4.5hrs.
- Give it a good stir and tomatoes will break down into the meat.
- Allow to cook for another 30mins prior to serving.
NOTES / TIPS:
- Low Carb
- Serve with Rice, Cauliflower rice, Roasted Vegies
- Top with your fav herbs