This creamy, protein packed cauliflower soup will be on high rotation this winter.
Prep 2 min | Cook 15 Mins | Serves 4
Recipe By: Ems Swanston / @emsswanston
- 6 cups of steamed cauliflower
- 1 head of roasted garlic - about 6 large cloves (sub 1 tsp garlic powder)
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1-2 tbsp Meadow and Marrow Bone Broth Concentrate - Curry
- ½ cup hot water
- 2 scoops of collagen - (optional)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- ¼ - ½ cup coconut cream to reach desired consistency
- Heat oven to 180 C. On a roasting tray add garlic, drizzle olive oil over each exposed head, using your fingers to rub in. Cover with aluminium foil and bake at 205 C for 30-35 minutes.
- Cut cauliflower into chunks. Place a steamer basket into a pot filled with water just below the basket.
- Bring water to the boil, add the cauliflower. Cover with a lid and steam for 10 minutes until tender.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.