A sweetened Indian-style tea with anti inflammatory spices, making for a delicious quick & easy cooling drink.
Prep 2 min | Serves 2-4 people
Recipe By: Camilla / @4healthsake_
- 1 tsp Meadow & Marrow Bone Broth Concentrate – Natural
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 3 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 250g ice
- 100 ml hot water
- 250 ml cold water
- Soak tea bags in 100 ml hot water for 5 minutes
- Remove tea bag
- Add bone broth with hot water and stir
- Add to blender + the rest of ingredients & blend until well combined.
NOTES / TIPS:
- You can add more ice for a more slushy like texture.