An un-pho-gettable low carb alternative to everyones fave Vietnamese dish.
Prep 5 mins | Cook 5 Mins | Serves 1
Recipe by: Emma Swanston | @emsswanston
- 1 small cooked chicken breast (or use free-range BBQ rotisserie chicken)
- 1 tbsp of Meadow & Marrow Bone Broth Concentrate - Curry
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tbsp ghee (or coconut oil)
- Handful of spinach
- Zucchini noodles (1-2 zucchini spiralled or sliced into ribbons with a vegetable peeler)
- Your choice of garnishes:
- A wedge of lime
- Sunflower seeds
- Fresh Chilli
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix broth, water and ghee in a saucepan stir to combine.
- Add chicken and heat at medium temperature. No need to boil.
- Place zucchini noodles and spinach into large bowl and set aside
- Once chicken broth is heated through, pour over spinach and zucchini mix
- Serve with a sprinkle of chili, coriander, sunflower seeds and freshly ground black pepper